I am so excited to share the news about Influenster.com’s new site relaunch! I have been a member of Influenster since March of this year and have been so impressed by the program and it’s members. Now with the new website, it is easier to share opinions and reviews on products and to receive FREE items!
If you have never heard of it, Influenster is a site that anyone can join. It is a community where we can share our opinions on many different products (not just beauty) and can qualify for VoxBoxes. A VoxBox is a fun box of goodies to test and share your opinion on. I have received 2 boxes so far — the 2012 Mom box and the Summer Latina Beauty box. You can also earn extra gifts with brand challenges — where you share your opinions of products tried in the VoxBox.
The new site differs from the old in that there is so much more to do! You can unlock Lifestyle and Expert badges in hope to qualify for a VoxBox or other products and you can review tons of products. Soon they will add an area where you can add products to be reviewed. You can also link to social media. I also suggest following Influenster on Facebook and Twitter (@Influenster) to learn what new programs are being launched!
Hi All! Last chance to enter this amazing giveaway valued at $150.00! Just leave a comment telling me that you want to enter on any of my blog posts. I am going to randomly pick a winner tomorrow, March 4th and will announce it then. Good Luck! The products are:
1. NEW Speed Whitening System ($99.00 USD): Speed Whitening System is the latest GO SMiLE home teeth whitening innovation – a two-step “prime-and-whiten” application that cuts whitening time in half! The secret is our exclusive patent-pending Pre-Whitening Gel – a clear, flavorless first coat that accelerates the release of stain-fighting oxygen ions in our patented whitening ampoules, while virtually eliminating tooth sensitivity. This dual-action system is clinically proven to whiten up to 8 shades in 4 days!
2. NEW Green Apple Luxury Toothpaste ($16.00 USD): GO SMiLE Green Apple Luxury Toothpaste is a delicious way to keep your teeth white and healthy. A luscious twist on your everyday ritual, Green Apple Toothpaste will invigorate your day with refreshing flavor. With whitening and cavity protection, plus a delicious aromatherapy blend, it’s specially formulated to keep teeth bright and give your smile a refreshing sensory experience!
3. Touch Up® Ampoules in Green Apple ($35.00 USD for 30): Once you’ve whitened your teeth, use smile perfecting Touch Up ampoules to help polish teeth and keep them white. Just Flip, Pop, Touch Up™ after eating and drinking to help keep stains from setting on teeth. These portable, single-dose ampoules work like a mid-day brush, specifically targeting the bacteria that cause bad breath and refreshing the entire mouth, no sink required.
I have been using all of these products and really love them. The Speed Whitening System was easy to use, tastes good (not bleachy) and didn’t irritate my teeth and gums. It really whitened, too. The Green Apple toothpaste is pretty yummy and keeps teeth white. The Touch Up ampoules are fun to use and great for after lunch, at work or at any time! You can purchase these at www.gosmile.com.
To win ALL THREE of these products worth a combined value of $150.00 leave a comment on my blog telling me that you would love to try GO SMiLE. For an extra entry, like GO SMiLE on Facebook or follow them on Twitter, then email me at email@example.com to let me know. I will be drawing a winner on Friday, March 4, 2011. Good Luck!
Don’t forget to enter my Instyler giveway! Tomorrew, September 18, 2010 I will choose a reader to win an Instyler. Just leave a comment on my blog telling my why you would like the Instyler and I will choose a name randomly.
I am so excited, as this is my 100th blog post! I started my blog in September 2008. But since January, I have received lots of fantastic products from fab companies to sample and review. I have looked back and found my 5 very favorite products or companies. These items are so good, I would definitely purchase them!
1. Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss ($20.00 USD www.lipstickqueen.com) — is probably the best gloss I have tried. Its light reflecting particles create the illusion of fuller lips without irritating ingredients. And it is creamy, not sticky. FAB!
2. Anything from Kenzo (www.kenzousa.com)! From their fragrances to their skincare items, Kenzo is all about quality and just plain fabulosity! Their scents are very subtle and fresh, like the Eau de Fleur de The – Tea (1.7 oz , $55.00 USD).
3. EcoTools (www.parispresents.com/EcoTools_s/36.htm) Makes the most wonderful — and affordable — makeup brushes and tools and are created from recycled and sustainable materials. I’m really digging the Foundation Brush ($5.99 USD) and the Recycled Aluminum Retractable Kabuki Brush ($7.99 USD) right now, but their are so many to choose from!
4. Tigi Love, Peace & The Planet line is a really fantastic eco-friendly line for your hair. The Eco Awesome Cranberry Orange Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner($19.95 each USD) smells out of this world! It’s not up on the TIGI Website yet, but it should be soon.
5. LUSH (www.lushusa.com) makes lovely fresh handmade bath and beauty items. I really love their bath bombs! What a fun treat. But they also make quality skincare and haircare.
These are just a few of my favorite products that I have tried. I have been so lucky to love almost everything that I have received. You are welcome to peruse my blog for other awesome items that you haven’t tried yet!