I am so excited, as this is my 100th blog post! I started my blog in September 2008. But since January, I have received lots of fantastic products from fab companies to sample and review. I have looked back and found my 5 very favorite products or companies. These items are so good, I would definitely purchase them!
1. Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss ($20.00 USD www.lipstickqueen.com) — is probably the best gloss I have tried. Its light reflecting particles create the illusion of fuller lips without irritating ingredients. And it is creamy, not sticky. FAB!
2. Anything from Kenzo (www.kenzousa.com)! From their fragrances to their skincare items, Kenzo is all about quality and just plain fabulosity! Their scents are very subtle and fresh, like the Eau de Fleur de The – Tea (1.7 oz , $55.00 USD).
3. EcoTools (www.parispresents.com/EcoTools_s/36.htm) Makes the most wonderful — and affordable — makeup brushes and tools and are created from recycled and sustainable materials. I’m really digging the Foundation Brush ($5.99 USD) and the Recycled Aluminum Retractable Kabuki Brush ($7.99 USD) right now, but their are so many to choose from!
4. Tigi Love, Peace & The Planet line is a really fantastic eco-friendly line for your hair. The Eco Awesome Cranberry Orange Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner($19.95 each USD) smells out of this world! It’s not up on the TIGI Website yet, but it should be soon.
5. LUSH (www.lushusa.com) makes lovely fresh handmade bath and beauty items. I really love their bath bombs! What a fun treat. But they also make quality skincare and haircare.
These are just a few of my favorite products that I have tried. I have been so lucky to love almost everything that I have received. You are welcome to peruse my blog for other awesome items that you haven’t tried yet!