I love the nail polish shades for Fall. It’s my favorite time of year to polish my nail — and I try to keep them polishes all season long because there are so many gorgeous rich colors to choose from.
Below are the new collections from China Glaze, Seche and Salon Perfect. So many colors, so little time…
China Glaze invites you to an evening of cocktails, gossip, flirtation and gorgeous nail color with the Autumn Nights collection. Enjoy a ladies night with your girlfriends with one of 12 luxurious shades.
The China Glaze® Autumn Nights collection includes:
• Charmed, I’m Sure: Gracious purple crème
• Tongue & Chic: Playful emerald shimmer
• Strike Up A Cosmo: Sparkling rose gold shimmer
• Scandalous Shenanigans: Rich blue shimmer
• Rendezvous With You: Shimmery purple affair
• Red-y & Willing: Frisky red shimmer
• Don’t Make Me Wine: Reserve-worthy red-violet shimmer
• Goldie But Goodie: Eternal rust gold shimmer
• Gossip Over Gimlets: Platinum shimmer soiree
• Kiss My Glass: Feisty blue gunmetal shimmer
• Public Relations: Impressionable violet gunmetal shimmer
• Queen B: Regal blue-purple crème
Available now at www.chinaglaze.com, purchase at Ulta or other fine stores.
I know what some of you are going to say: “Seche color?!” We’re happy to announce: SECHE IS DOING COLOR! From the makers of Seche Vite comes Seche Nail Lacquer. This month marks the launch of Clever and Confident, 6 new highly pigmented, one coat coverage shades in seasonally spot-on colors. Yes, one coat. Limited samples are available are on a first request, first receive basis.
Leading a versatile life, the Seche woman is the toast of the town. Her busy schedule and wonderfully witty sense of humor keep her happy, as is. You never know what this silly, but sensible woman will have in store for you… but her intuition assures she is always clever and confident.
Shades in the collection include:
Silly, But Sensible – The perfect fall burnt orange crème
Versatile – A dark teal crème, versatile for anyone
Happy, As Is – A vibrant raspberry red crème
Clever and Confident –A delectable, deep plum crème
Intuition – A rich dark merlot with a slight red shimmer
Wonderfully Witty – A rich navy blue crème
For more information, visit www.seche.com.
While we know it’s still blazing hot outside in most parts of the country, we’re so ready for fabulous Fall fashion and gorgeous nail polish colors to match! Enter Salon Perfect’s First Look Fall Polish Forecast collection – 11 gorgeous seasonal shades just right for accessorizing Fall’s hottest styles, plus a limited edition Matte FX top coat to create two very different looks for any one color of polish.
When it comes to accessorizing this Fall’s most fashionable looks, a pop of rich color is the perfect way to spice up otherwise sensible shades for the season. Gorgeous emerald green looks luxe against neutrals while deep berry tones add pizzazz to black. This August, polish off any look with the new Salon Perfect® First Look Fall Polish Forecast.
The colors are:
Look Fall Polish Forecast offers a bounty of manicure options this Fall.
Salon Perfect® First Look Fall Polish Forecast includes:
• Tainted Love – warm rosy peach with a pearlescent gold finish
• Scarlet Enchantment – rich red with a pearlescent finish
• Pink Taffeta – dusty rose with a gold shimmer
• Playful Plum – dark berry sheen
• Royal Knight – deep eggplant
• Nautical Nights – shimmering dark blue
• Ivy League – dark forest sheen
• Dirty Martini – olive green with a hint of gold
• Café Ole – milk chocolate brown with a gold shimmer
• Red Dahlia – dark burgundy
• Raisin the Roof – plum raisin with gold shimmer
• Matte FX – mattifying top coat
Available now exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide for $3.98 each.