Run for your life this Halloween as China Glaze unleashes the Apocalypse of Colour. Design an immortal manicure fit for the undead with this mix of scary shimmers, ghoulish glitters and terrifying top coats. Create a spine-chilling look with the six-piece limited edition collection, all the way down to your fingertips and toes.
The horrifying hues in the Apocalypse of Colour collection include:
Getting to Gnaw You: Dark black polish with hints of orange glitter. I used two coats and it was very thick. Has a texture to it, not a smooth glitter.
• Rest in Pieces: Festive fall glitter combination of copper, gold and black. I put at few coats on this to show the glitter particles, but you only need one or two over another color for a fun look. Maybe an orange or a tan would look great under this.
• I Love Your Guts: Blood red with specks of black. I used two coats of this. It has a nice sandy texture and looks great on.
• Don’t Let the Dead Bite: Nude base with sporadic red glitter pieces to look like blood splatter across your fingertips. I used two coats. I think this would look great over an opaque nude or white polish.
• But Of Corpse: Gruesome green with specks of black. Two coats. This texture was the same as I Love Your Guts.
• Ghoulish Glow: Glow-in-the-dark top coat. This is with two coats, it looks clear in the day. I tried to take a photo in the dark, but my phone wouldn’t take a good one. It does glow! I would wear it over another polish for a fun evening out.
What I think: This is a fun collection for Halloween and for fall in general! Definitely dramatic.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze Apocalypse of Colour is available now as individual bottles and special 6-piece and 3-piece gift sets at fine salons and beauty supply stores including Sally Beauty and Ulta. For more information, please visit http://www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Twitter (@ChinaGlazeOfficial) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze), #CGApocalypse