Hi all! I’m back with my first Project Pan in a year! I took a year off, but have decided it’s time to use up some makeup.
The Project Pans I did in 2019 were mostly skincare. This year I’m starting with 10 makeup products and once I use one up, I’ll replace it with someone else. In the case of pressed powder products, I will probably keep them to see how far I can pan them this year. Here’s what I’ve chosen to start off with:
- Wander Beauty Frame Your Face Micro Brow Pencil
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Laura Geller Balance N Brighten Baked Foundation in Fair
- Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Stick Foundation in Soft Ivory
- beautyblender Selfie Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 38, Dry Oil Primer
- beautyblender The Leveler Pore Minimizing Primer
- e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer
- Bite Beauty French Press Lip Gloss in Flat White
- Dose of Colors Lip Gloss in Can You Not
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream in White Russian
I have close up photos of the powders and stick products. I can’t really tell how much of the liquid products I have, but I’d say they are all half to 3/4 full.
Here’s the starting photo of my Butter Bronzer. I’ve had this for a year and a half. I use it consistently, and it’s crazy that I haven’t hit pan! I’m hoping to make a big dent in it this year!
I’ve had this powder foundation for a couple of years. It’s starting to get a little dry, but it still works well. I’m hopefully going to pan it this year and at the end of the year (or sooner), I’ll decide if I want to keep it.
I purchased this last spring and used it a lot in the spring and summer. I haven’t used it for a few months, but I wore it today and remembered how amazing it makes my skin look! I’m sure I will use it up this year.
I have been using this pencil since fall, but I thought I had more left in it! It shouldn’t take me long to use this up.
I’m excited to see how this project pan goes! Hopefully I’ll use up some of my products this year. Also, check out my monthly Shop My Stash results to see my mostly skincare empties.
Are you doing a project pan this year?