OPI Venice Collection
Venice, a city of opulence and decadence has inspired artists and composers to create works of timeless beauty for centuries, and now the world’s number one salon brand has created its own tribute to the romantic ancient capital. TheVenice Collection includes 15 new lacquer shades with matching GelColor to evoke the sumptuous elegance and grandiose splendor of the floating city. The shades are:
· A Great Opera-tunity – lush melon
· It’s a Piazza Cake – persimmon crème
· Worth a Pretty Penne – shimmery copper
· Tiramisu for Two- coffee cream
· Amore at the Grand Canal – ravishing red
· Gimme a Lido Kiss – red shimmer
· Be There in a Prosecco – opaque crème
· I Cannoli Wear OPI- pale gray
· Gelato On My Mind – pastel mint
· Purple Palazzo Pants – pastel lilac
· O Suzi Mio – bold eggplant
· My Gondola or Yours? – luscious black
· *Limited Edition* Venice the Party? – bold aquamarine
· *Limited Edition* Baroque…But Still Shopping- glittering gold
· *Limited Edition* St. Mark’s the Spot- deep navy
I received samples of A Great Opera-tunity and Venice the Party? I have swatched them (below), two coats each. Please excuse the messiness!
These are both gorgeous polishes, but they both seem a little summery for me. Luckily, there are many different shades to chose from in the collection, including different shades of red.
A Great Opera-tunity is a really nice cream. I think with three coats, it would have been perfect, but two work well. It is a sweet, light melon color.
Venice the Party? is beautiful! I love a good shimmer, and this one is a fun mermaid (turquoise) blue! Love!
Price: $9.50, Available at Ulta.com. Have you or are you picking any of these up? Leave a comment and let me know!