Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is going well!
I’m excited to do this palette review today! It’s the TARTE Unleashed Eyeshadow Palette & Travel-Size Big Ego Mascara. I got it as a birthday gift a few weeks ago, and have been enjoying it!
This vegan and cruelty free palette is inspired by the animal kingdom and features earthy & tropical tones. Plus, it comes with a Travel Size Big Ego Mascara!
It is infused with Amazonian clay & mineral pigments for maximum blendability & wear. It features a mix of mattes & metallics in warm & cool tones.
The ingredients in the shadows include these Skinvigorating Ingredients:
- Amazonian clay: Nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
- Mineral pigments: Soothe & soften skin
- Vanilla: A natural fragrance with rich antioxidant & anti-aging properties
Here’s photos of the outer packaging:
The packaging for this is gorgeous! It’s hard to tell, but the front of the palette is 3D when you move it around. It’s so cool. And it’s really sturdy packaging.
- Swan Song (pearl sheen)
- Oh Deer (matte mauve)
- Hippocritical (lilac shimmer)
- Bear Necessities (matte dark brown)
- Koalified (matte purple brown)
- Toucan Do It (matte orange)
- No Fox Given (matte burnt orange)
- Iguana Love You (burgundy shimmer)
- Irrelephant (light bronze shimmer)
- Toad-Ally (turquoise shimmer)
- You’re Lion (champagne shimmer)
- Monkey Business (gold shimmer)
- Camelflauge (matte brown)
- Hawkward (pewter sparkle)
- Party Animal (navy blue sparkle)
Swan Song, Oh Deer, Hippocritical, Bear Necessities and Koalafied. I love most of the shimmers in this palette (there’s one exception below). The mattes are nice, too, but Koalafied didn’t swatch too well. It’s nice on the eyes, though.
Toucan Do It, No Fox Given, Iguana Love You, Irrelephant, and Toad-ally.
All of these are as gorgeous on the eyes as they swatch! So pigmented and gorgeous!
You’re Lion, Monkey Business, Camelflauge, Hawkward, and Party Animal. The only shade I had trouble swatching was Hawkward. It’s really sheer, almost like a shadow topper. I tried to builcdd it up on my eyes and it didn’t work, it stayed sheer. All of the other shimmers can be built up to look very foiled on the eyes.
The mascara is really nice, too. I forgot to do a close up of the wand. It’s a fluffy hourglass shaped wand. It gives lots of volume and length.
I really do love this palette. The colors are so summery and I love the range of shades. I need to do some more looks with it, but I am enjoying it so far!
Do you have this palette? What’s your current favorite summer palette?