Hi all! I hope you’re having a wonderful week! I finally got to the Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale!
I was almost out of hand soap and body wash, so it was definitely time to stock up!
This is what I received (and the great deals I got plus my $10 of $40 coupon):
- Salted Pretzel Milkshake Candle — $8.21
- Barcelona Sunwashed Citrus Candle — $8.21
- Seaside Breeze Body Wash — $3.09
- Cherry Blossom Body Wash — $3.09
- Mango Mandarin Body Wash — $3.09
- London White Tea & Sage Foaming Hand Wash — $2.54
- New York City Champagne Toast Foaming Hand Wash — $2.54
- Island Papaya Foaming Hand Wash — $2.54
- Lavender Marshmallow Foaming Hand Wash — $2.54
Total — $35.85 before tax and a savings of $76.65 — Yay! I hit a candle sale. The candles were $10.50 before my coupon and only $8.21 afterwards.
I might go back before the sale ends. My store didn’t have a wide variety of products, so I might try a different one.
Have you shopped the sale this month? What did you get?