This week I have been trying lots of great products sent to me for my honest review. There is amazing skin care, hair care and body care out there right now and I love discovering new products!
My faves this week include a hydrating toner, conditioning shampoo, luxe body lotions and amazing face masks:
No7 Beautiful Skin Refreshing Toner for Normal/Dry Skin ($8.99 USD) — Looking for a refresher from the heat? This toner cleanses the skin to leave it feelings radiant and reinvigorated. The product is formulated with a blend of rosehip oil and contains a blend of multivitamin and minerals to hydrate the skin. Gently remove makeup and cleanse the skin to leave it looking clear and healthy.
What I think: I like to keep this in the fridge. It keeps it cool and it is so refreshing at morning or night! It helps cleanse my skin and keeps it soft and hydrated. And it’s really affordable as well.
Available at Target stores and http://www.target.com
Philip B. African Shea Butter Gentle & Conditioning Shampoo ($30 USD) — Mild cleanser drenches strands in light-weight moisture, protecting color and taking hair to a whole new level of softness and shine.
- A perfect daily shampoo for the whole family: Gently lifts away oil and product build-up.
- Active botanical agents (African Shea Butter, Hops, Nettle and Comfrey) condition and silkify without weighing hair down.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) restores elasticity and bounce.
- Paraben free; color & keratin-treatment safe
What I think: I like this shampoo a lot in the summer. It works as a shampoo and conditioner. My hair is soft and manageable and it looks great! I also love that it protects my color.
Available at http://www.philipb.com
Molton Brown Coco & Sandalwood Body Lotion ($42 USD) — A comforting body lotion, blended with creamy coconut, jasmine and sandalwood for a relaxing, tropical aroma. The fragrance:
Top note: coconut.
Heart note: jasmine.
Base note: sandalwood.
Extract: coconut fruit.
Molton Brown Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea Body Lotion ($42 USD) — A comforting and hydrating body lotion fragranced with intoxicating honeysuckle, white tea leaf and creamy heliotrope. The fragrance:
Top notes: bergamot and mandarin.
Heart notes: honeysuckle, white tea and jasmine.
Base notes: sandalwood, heliotrope and vanilla.
What I think: Both of these are such warm and clean scents. The texture of the lotion is creamy but not greasy. Perfect for summer hydration!
Purchase at http://www.moltonbrown.com
New face masks from Freeze 24-7 (8 masks for $60):
Anti-Gravity Lifting Face Mask – Active lifting ingredients help to strengthen skin elasticity and restore skin density for firmer, younger looking skin. Ingredients:
- Adenosine: Improves appearance of wrinkles.
- Serilesine: Adds density to skin tissues increasing skin elasticity. Relieves existing fine lines and wrinkles while preventing future ones.
- Mushroom Complex extract with enriched β-glucan: Supplies moisturizing care and nutrition to the skin.
Radiance Brightening Face Mask – Brightening and skin tone improving ingredients work together to help skin regain luminosity and restore vitality; effectively alleviate dullness. Ingredients:
- Diffuporine: accelerates the synthesis of water channel which helps supply abundant moisture to skin from inside & outside.
- Amino Acid Complex: helps skin cell’s growth and cure, skin hydration and elasticity.
Intense Hydrating Face Mask – Moisturizing peptides penetrate deeply into the skin to give it a boost of instant hydration. Amino-acids reinforce the skin’s natural barrier to seal in moisture for a long-lasting hydrating effect. Ingredients:
- White Power Telangyn™: brightens and evens skin tone while preventing redness and blemishes.
- Brightening Complex: protects from harmful environments, making skin bright and healthy. It also helps moisturize and soften the skin to keep the skin ton radiant and stable.
What I think: These masks are pretty amazing! I am a big fan of gel masks and these are some of the bests I have tried. The Anti-Gravity Lifting Face Mask is my favorite because it left my skin very smooth and helped lessen the appearance of pores and wrinkles. The Radiance Brightening Face Mask made my skin glow and the Intense Hydrating Face Mask is wonderful for dry skin.
Purchase at http://www.freeze247.com
One thought on “My Beauty Favorites — Week of July 18-24, 2016”
Those face masks look great!