Hi all! Happy Wednesday!
I’m here with a review of the Walmart Beauty Box. It’s a $5 quarterly subscription box. This review is of the Winter 2020 box. Here’s what I received:
- Avena Hand And Body Lotion — (11.91 for 17 oz)
- Degree Women UltraClear Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Black+White Pure Clean ($4.97 USD 3.8 oz)
- NYX Makeup Crew Duo — Soft Matte Lip Cream and Soft Matte Metallic Lip Cream — both in the shade California
- Neutrogena Cleansing Facial Wipes, Individually Wrapped ($5.97 for 20 ct)
- Color Club Nail Polish in It’s Complicated
Here are the products up close:
I think it’s nice there’s a deodorant in the box. This did work a little bit for me, but the spray made me cough, so I stopped using it.
The lotion is fine. It just smells like lotion. But it will be nice to take in my purse if I need it.
This is an interesting duo. It’s the same shade in different finishes — matte and metallic. It’s a nude pink and is really pretty. I tried the metallic on and it was nice!
The polish is a pretty deep pink shade for spring. And the single cleansing towelette will be nice to pop in my purse. I’m a big fan of Neutrogena wipes.
I think this is a pretty nice box. It has some useful items and some fun ones to. I do think they should put out the seasonal boxes at the beginning of the season instead of the end.
Do you get Walmart Beauty Box each quarter? What did you get in your Winter box?