Can you believe that Halloween is over and it’s November? Plus, Daylight Savings Time? This year has flown by!
I have received so many fantastic products to test that it’s hard to keep up with all of them! This week, I am loving fabulous skincare, hair care, makeup and a fabulous natural SPF brand. What are you loving this week? Leave a comment and let me know!
NIA24 Treatment Catalyst ($71 USD) — A nourishing face oil that fortifies skin and acts as a performance-enhancing catalyst to accelerate the results of other skincare products. 5% Pro-Niacin® along with essential vitamins and fatty acids fortify the skin barrier and improve the health and condition of the skin. This product delivers an immediate dose of moisture and radiance while accelerating the performance of any skincare regimen. Use in the morning and at night. Apply 2-3 drops directly to cleansed skin or mix with your preferred serum or moisturizer.
What I think: This is a really easy way to add some amazing skincare ingredients to your beauty regimen. This non-greasy face oil can be used after cleanser on it’s own or mixed with a favorite serum or moisturizer. I mix it with my serum and I like how soft and moisturized my skin is after use. I also like that my skin is basically receiving vital nutrients and vitamins in just a few drops!
Available at NIA24.com
StriVectinLABS Anti-Wrinkle Hydra Gel Treatment ($69 USD) — This two-step wrinkle-smoothing system helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Anti-Wrinkle Precision Patches are designed to release the ingredients at an optimal rate while providing a soothing, cooling treatment. Left on the face for a 15-minute period, these hydra gel patches help to address laugh lines, frown lines, brow lines, lip lines and crow’s feet. The second step is the Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Balm, a daily wrinkle smoothing treatment with the NIA-114™ technology and Hyaluronic Acid to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and deliver an instant boost of moisture to the skin.
What I think: This is a fun product to use! The gel patches instantly de-puff my eyes and cool the area. The balm is so moisturizing as well. I really see a difference is the skin around my eyes, too. It is smoother. LOVE!
Available at StriVectin.com
The Marula Curl Therapy Collection is formulated to deeply rejuvenate each curl so they are trained to always be what you want them to be: soft, shiny and beautifully free. The products are:
· Marula Gentle Cream Cleanser ($18.00): Manage your curls by pampering them with this rich, gentle cream cleanser.
· Marula Oil Softening Serum ($18.00): With the star ingredient of Marula Oil, curls will transform into glossy, spiral curls making it easy to soothe and shine on instant.
· Marula Softening Hair Mask ($24.00): Rejuvenate your hair with this Marula Oil based mask, this rehydrates every strand and gives the extra moisture you need.
· Marula Diffusing & Styling Lotion ($20.00): Conditioning Marula Oil and moisture-enhancing Almond Oil leave hair hydrated, healthy, and super shiny.
What I think: My hair isn’t the right texture for these products, it is wavy not curly. But I have been testing the oil and I love how it moisturizes my hair. I just need to use a few drops and my waves are smooth and silky.
Available at www.carolsdaughter.com
Merle Norman Cosmetics was founded in Los Angeles in 1931, and is a longstanding leading brand of premium skincare, foundations and color cosmetic products. Its founder, Merle Nethercutt Norman, was one of the first women in cosmetics and a true innovator. In addition to creating breakthrough products, she empowered other women to begin their own business selling her cosmetic products. Today, Merle Norman Studios are located throughout the United States, Canada and in seven countries internationally. Today, Merle Norman’s vision carries on. The Merle Norman line includes hundreds of tried-and-true products, addressing the full spectrum of skin care and color needs for all women.
Merle Norman Hero Products Include:
- Liquid Lipcolor ($15): This innovative lip product is stunning from application to finish. The ultra-plush applicator deposits just the right amount of smooth, stay-true color onto lips. Its unique whipped texture makes the product easy to apply and a multi-hydration technology system of DL Plum Oil French, which comes only from plums grown in the South-West of France, Argan Oil and Meadowestolide makes it very comfortable to wear. It also includes a lip-plumping ingredient that helps lips appear smoother (without the usual tingling feel).
- Pro Pen Eyeliner ($14): This easy-to-use liquid liner pen makes lining your eyes as simple as signing your name. Its slim felt-tipped applicator acts like a fine-point marker, while its ergonomic grip lets you control the effect. The harder you press, the bolder the line it creates — so easy! Best yet, its long-wearing formula won’t smudge or budge for up to 14 hours! Water-resistant and ophthalmologist tested.
- CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($28): A multi-benefit product that’s formulated to combine the powers of a skin care product and a sun protector with the complexion evening benefits of a light coverage foundation all in one product! The lightweight formula imparts a light amount of coverage to even out skin tone, but can be easily layered for buildable coverage as desired. The blendable formula also pairs easily with foundation primers, concealers, foundations and powders so you can achieve the exact look you want.
What I think: These are all gorgeous products. My favorite is the CC Cream. It is a medium coverage foundation and applies very smoothly. I have noticed while trying a lot of BB and CC creams that they can have an orange cast to them and are almost balm-like, but this one is light and easy to blend. The color is great, too!
Available at www.MerleNorman.com
Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Prime Sleep Tight Mask ($85 USD) — Healthier, younger skin – while you sleep with the power of copper peptide technology. The breakthrough formula features intense levels of hyaluronic acid (20%) to promote deep hydration, while easing stress and dryness. Fine lines and wrinkles are plumped and filled and skin is lifted and tightened to reveal perfect facial contours.
What I think: I apply this mask like a night cream. But when I wake up in the morning, my skin is so smooth and soft! I use it a couple of times a week and like the results I see. My skin seems smoother and the texture seems more even. Since it’s been colder lately, I have been getting dry patches on my forehead. These go away after using this mask,
Available at select Nordstrom, Dillard’s and Soft Surroundings store locations, as well as independent boutiques and spas or at www.osmotics.com
Formulated with ingredients like plankton, red algae, and red raspberry seed oil, COOLA’s reformulated Classic line of sunscreens also incorporates a patented plant-derived ingredient that is both certified organic and eco-certified and enables the brand to cut their active levels by 80%! That’s just another way that COOLA is leading the charge to create the healthiest sunscreens on the market.
What I think: I love The Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish to protect my face without leaving it oily and the Sort SPF 50 Fresh Mango moisturizer for the body to keep my skin soft and smelling great! All of the COOLA products I have tried are such luxurious, natural SPF skincare and I love using them!
COOLA Suncare is available at ULTA Beauty, ULTA.com and coolasuncare.com, as well as the finest Resorts, Spas and Specialty Boutiques.