Hi All! I’m excited to be reviewing the new Norvina palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills. This palette was created by Anastasia’s daughter Norvina.
The inside has a large mirror and comes with a double-ended brush that is good quality.
- Dreamer (metallic pink champagne)
- Base (matte eggshell)
- Summer (metallic foiled golden topaz)
- Soul (matte wisteria)
- Wild Child (duo-chrome frosty pink w/ a magenta shift)
- Incense (matte dusty terracotta)
- Rose Gold (metallic rosewood)
- Love (matte mid-tone cool pink)
- Celestial (duo-chrome plum w/ a violet shift)
- Volatile (matte warm charcoal)
- Dazzling (duo-chrome cool-tone bronze w/ a violet shift)
- Eccentric (matte dark burnt orange)
- Drama (duo-chrome aubergine w/ a cool bronze shift)
- Passion (matte deep garnet)
Here are swatches:
These are the metallics and shimmers — Dreamer, Summer, Wild Child, Rose Gold, Celestial and Drama. They are all gorgeous. Wild Child is the hardest one to work with because it’s really sheer, I had to build it up in the photo. Drama is more of a matte with glitter.