Still looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift? Sweets are always a fun gift to give, even if you don’t know the person’s particular tastes. Giving a fun assortment of candies, cookies or other treats will please a loved one (or loved ones)!
Below are some of my favorites to give and receive:
GourmetGiftBaskets.com From the Heart Gift Tower ($49.99 USD) —This gift tower contains four beautiful boxes overflowing with delicious French chocolate truffles, caramel filled chocolates, our gourmet handcrafted popcorn and so much more. Included is:
- Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.4 oz. – Gourmet kettle corn coated in freshly ground cinnamon and dusted with sweet brown sugar.
- French Chocolate Truffles by Truffle Basket – 3.5 oz. – Elegant, French truffles that are hand rolled and dusted with cocoa powder.
- Dark Chocolate & Caramel Smothered Grahams by Annalie’s Chocolates – .65 oz. – Crunchy graham crackers are topped with gooey caramel before getting dipped into a bath of rich, dark chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders – .5 oz. – Sweet, buttery caramel is coated with decadent dark chocolate and delicately sprinkled with gourmet sea salt.
- Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffle Bar by Lindt & Sprungli – 3.5 oz. – Squares of milk chocolate are filled with smooth and creamy milk chocolate truffle centers – it’s the perfect bar to share with your Valentine since the bar is made up of individual pieces!
- Sweet Onion Kettlecorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.8 oz. – Sweet and savory come together perfectly in this flavor of our hand popped corn – sweet sugar, a sprinkling of salt and our proprietary blend of sweet onion seasoning make foryour new favorite snack.
- Chocolate Wafer Petites by Dolcetto – .7 oz. – Bite-sized pillow cookies that wrap around centers of creamy chocolate.
- (5) Lindor White Chocolate Truffles by Lindt & Sprungli – Delicate white chocolate shells encase irresistibly smooth and creamy white chocolate centers.
This gift and so many more including spa gifts, wine and beer gifts and so many other yummy food gifts are available at http://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com
Whaddyaluv Chocolate Valentine’s Bar ($4.95 USD) –Give this limited edition bar to someone you love this Valentine’s day! We added a pinch of salt and threw in some cacao nibs for some added crunch. The result is an amazing chocolate square that will delight your taste-buds over and over.
Ingredients: Pure Cacao Beans, Cane Sugar, Cacao Butter, Himalayan Salt, Cacao Nibs.
Purchase at http://www.whaddyalovechocolate.com
Cheryl’s Hearts and Flowers Treats Box ($35.36 USD) — I love Cheryl’s Cookies! I have a Valentine’s assortment I order coming tomorrow, yay! I will be giving and keeping some of the cookies because they are individually wrapped. I think this gift box is so cute and perfect to give. Cheryl’s Cookies are so soft and fresh, perfect for everyone on your list!
- Two fudge brownie minis
- Two buttercrisp cookies
- Two chocolate chip cookies
- Two confection pretzel clusters
- One buttercream frosted ladybug cutout
- One Cheryl Oh sandwich cookie
- One white buttercream frosted flower-shaped cutout
- One Valentine decorated gourmet pretzel
Purchase at http://www.QVC.com
What are you giving the special people in your life?