Hi All! January was a looong month! I’m glad it’s over and we are well into February. So I decided to treat myself with an Ulta Haul. This is a Valentines to myself. It helped that I had a 20% off coupon and a Christmas gift card I hadn’t used yet!
Here’s what I picked up:
- Shiseido Facial Cotton – love these!
- Colourpop Cosmetics UR A QT pressed powder palette
- Colourpop Cosmetics Blush Crush eyeshadow palette
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%
- Milani Cosmetics Cheek Kiss Blush in Nude Flush
- NYX Cosmetics Slide On Lip Pencil in Nude Suede Shoes
- Truly Beauty Unicorn Fruit Body Butter
- Fizz & Bubble Bath Fizzy in Black Amber & Lavender
I fell for this palette as soon as I saw it online, and love it even more in person! I’m excited that there are neutrals along with the pinks and purples. It will be so wearable for every day as well as special occasions.
Sorry this is a bit dirty, but that’s how it came to me. Maybe the trip was too rough for it! I ams looking forward to using it. It’s so pretty and soft. I think it will be lovely for the spring as well as now!
I have just finished my Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA serum and I really loved it. But I decided to try something new. Lactic Acid is supposed to be more gentle but still resurface the skin. Hopefully I’ll love the Ordinary Lactic Acid.
This Milani blush is new and I’m looking forward to trying it out!
My skin has been really dry and I need a new body cream. The Unicorn Fruit Body Butter looks like fun and smells really nice. Plus, I just wanted a new bath bomb and thought this one seems calming.
The NYX lip liner is a favorite of YouTuber Allie Glines, and I really need a new nude one.
So, there’s my haul. Have you picked up any new makeup or skincare?