Hi All! I started this series a couple of months ago and only posted once. Oh well! I still think focusing on new or amazing skincare products each week is a great idea!
This Sunday I’m featuring Meaningful Beauty. This is Cindy Crawford’s skincare brand (with French anti-aging specialist Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh). I have reviewed Meaningful Beauty before, but they have new eye masks and a fun travel size kit that will be amazing for summer trips!
Here is what I received for my honest review:
Meaningful Beauty Revive & Brighten Eye Masques ($52 USD) –This new product claims:
- Awaken eyes to appear more youthful and gorgeous with Meaningful Beauty‘s Revive & Brighten Eye Masque – ultra-hydrating gel eye patches.
- Each pair is infused with powerful anti-aging ingredients to visibly smooth and plump eyes – and can also be used on smile and frown lines!
- Cindy’s supermodel secret: Use daily or as a quick pick-me-up when on the go.
What I think: I don’t usually wear eye gel masks, but I am really enjoying these! They can be worn right under the eyes, at the side of the eyes where crows feet form or even on the smile lines. I find that they firm and brighten wherever I place them, especially under my eyes. Plus, they come with a spatula to make them easy to get out of the jar. They are a bit slippery, so I press them on to make sure that they stay on the full 10 minutes.
Available at Ulta.com
Meaningful Beauty 7-Piece Deluxe Starter Kit ($79 USD) — This kit targets the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and dark spots. This comprehensive kit is packed with everything you need day and night for ageless, beautiful skin in every climate or vacation destination.
- The Meaningful Beauty 7-Piece Deluxe Starter Kit includes:
- Skin Softening Cleanser
- Dark Spot Correcting Treatment
- Youth Activating Melon Serum
- Environmental Protecting Moisturizer SPF 30
- Overnight Retinol Repairing Crème
- Lifting Eye Crème
- Ultra-Lifting and Filling Treatment
What I think: This is a great set to try a variety of Meaninful Beauty products and it’s so nice for travel! My current favorite product in the bunch is the Dark Spot Correctly Treatment. I apply it on dark spots at night and they fade a bit each morning. I also love the Melon Serum, Overnight Retinol cream and the eye cream. This is such a beautiful anti-aging line!
Available at Ulta.com
Here’s my photo of the products I received:
I am posting this on my Instagram @fortyflirtyfab if you want to check it out!
I really am enjoying these products! Have you tried anything from Meaningful Beauty?
One thought on “Skincare Sunday — Meaningful Beauty New Eye Masks and Deluxe Starter Kit”