Still looking for the perfect gift for Mom or other special ladies in your life? I get it. Although I have shipped off my mom’s gift, we are still debating what to get my mother-in-law (maybe the candle below!).
There is still time to go shopping in stores or to purchase a wonderful beauty gift card! Here are some of my favorite gifts for that amazing woman!
Conture Kinetic Skin Toning System ($249 USD) — a non-invasive, at-home cosmetic device that is designed to gently lift the skin effectively and painlessly, the same results are possible, without the needles or breaking the bank! The Kinetic Skin Toning action of the Conture is designed to specifically address deficiencies in skin firmness and elasticity as well as overall sagging of the neck area.
- Conture uses a unique combination of Low Sonic Frequency vibrations combined with Isometric Compression. The two of these stimulate and tone the skin – essentially it’s like a workout for your skin. Isometric Compression lifts and releases the skin in a very targeted but gentle way, by creating a small vacuum effect within the treatment head.
- The vacuum effect also has a great immediate effect in that it improves things like circulation which will give you a rosy glow, it also tightens and liftsthe skin so you get an immediate reduction in sagging and signs of aging.
Based on 8 weeks of clinical studies, results showed:
- 70% lift in neck area
- 91% improvement in skin texture/smoothness
- 64% improvement in skin firmness
- 73% improvement in elasticity (tactile)
What I think: I have only been using this for a couple of weeks, but I would recommend it for moms, because I can already see a bit of tightening in my neck and especially around my jawline (my problem area). It’s easy to use, although the suction is a little surprising at first! I will continue use and see how I like it!
Available at http://www.conture.com
C.O. Bigelow Eucalyptus Candle ($42 USD) — The intoxicating scent of eucalyptus meets enticing fruit in this candle based on the long-time apothecary-favorite perfume oil. Top notes of juicy lemon, apple, and zesty citrus blend with herbaceous eucalyptus, sage leaves, and garden rose. Dry notes of patchouli, oak moss, and vanilla bean lend a touch of subtle warmth.
What I think: This is a very fragrant, clean smelling candle. I think this would be great in a larger room (very fragrant!). Perfect for the mom that loves the house to smell amazing.
Learn more and purchase at cobigelow.com and at fine department stores.
Soap & Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream in Bouquet ($18 USD) — This signature hand cream base will keep your skin supple and soft, while Bouquet fragrance will surround you with love and roses! The notes are Turkish Rose Otto, Rose Geranium & Orris Concrete.
What I think: This is so moisturizing and smells amazing! Perfect for the lady who loves feminine florals. The packaging is gorgeous and perfect for giving.
Purchase at http://www.soapandpaperfactory.com
Have you tried any of these products? If so, leave me a message and let me know how you like them!