I was recently chosen as La Roche-Posay’s Blogger of the Month For September. How exciting!
La Roche-Posay asked me to chose an item to review and I chose Redermic [C] Eyes ($44.99). As a lady in my forties, taking care of my eye area is so important. Not only are the eyes the windows to your soul, they give people a peek into your age!
The claim for Redermic [C] Eyes is that it plumps, fills* and visibly reduces crow’s feet wrinkles. Suitable for sensitive skin. The benefits are:
- With 0.1% fragmented hyaluronic acid to visibly plump skin
- Non-greasy, velvety texture
- Use as a daily moisturizer to treat crow’s feet wrinkles and improve firmness
- Immediate blurring effect on uneven skin tone
- Suitable for sensitive skin
What I think: This is a really special eye cream. Right after applying around my eye area, the skin look smoother, glowing and much younger. I pat it in under my eye, around the side and under the brow bone. As I have been using it for a few weeks, I really do notice an improvement of the texture of my skin. No crows feet, yay!