Hi all! I’m excited to share Morgan Taylor’s new collection. I was sent this for my honest review. It’s Champagne & Moonbeams for Holiday/Winter 2019. Silver, gold, reds, and nudes in metallics, cremes and glitters … you can change your look with every festive outfit!
- Tell Her She’s Stellar – Nude Crème
- Let There Be Moonlight – Soft Gray Crème
- Sprinkle Of Twinkle – Silver Glitter
- A Starry Sight – Indigo Pearl
- Walking On Stardust – Red Glitter
- See You In My Dreams – Red Crème
- From Dusk Til Dawn – Mauve Crème
- Dancing & Romancing – Soft Pink Crème
- Copper Dream – Copper Metallic
- Gilded In Gold – Gold Metallic
- Shooting Star – Chocolate Pearl
- A Kiss In The Dark – Black Purple Crème
Here are close up photos of the shades:
From left to right — Tell Her She’s Stellar, Let There Be Moonlight, Shooting Star, Sprinkle Of Twinkle and Walking On Stardust.
From left to right From Dusk Til Dawn, A Starry Sight, A Kiss In The Dark, Gilded In Gold, See You In My Dreams and Copper Dream.
I didn’t receive the shade Dancing & Romancing, but it’s very pretty too!
I have been wearing some of these and will be giving others as gifts. These would make a gorgeous gift for the nail polish lover in your life!
Morgan Taylor has such a gorgeous formula. It is free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, and DBP, plus it’s so smooth to apply and looks gorgeous for days!
Have you tried Morgan Taylor Lacquer? Which shades do you have?