Hey all! It’s time for my October Ipsy Glam Bag Ultimate review! Here’s some info on the new subscription:
- Glam Bag Ultimate is a new subscription with 8 full-sized & 4 deluxe samples, personalized for you, for $50/month. You’ll get to choose one of your full-size products with the new choice feature!
- There will be a makeup bag, every month.
- You can now add up to 5 Add-Ons for your bag. Previously you were limited to 3.
This subscription is $50 a month.
I have pretty much enjoyed Ipsy Glam Bag Plus, so I wanted to get this new subscription a try.
Here’s what I received for September:
- Cela Creme de la Creme
- Papa Recipe Eggplant Mud Cream Mask
- Unicorn Glow Long Wear Primer
- Biorace l’eau Serum Soin Hydratant
- FARAH Brushes Trio
- C’est Moi Reflect Lip Gloss
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- The Saem Natural Avocado and Shea Butter Mask Sheet Set
- Betty Boop x Ipsy Cheek To Cheek Blush Palette
- Makeup Geek Highlighter in Lit
- Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions
Here’s close up looks at the products:
I chose the Green Clean this month. I haven’t used it before, but I am looking forward to trying it out.
The Biorace serum looks interesting. I can always use hydration. I will be trying this out when I’m out of my current hydrating serums.
The Cela creme contains “A potent blend of Canadian botanicals—blueberry, elderberry, evening primrose, juniper berry, rosemary, and lavender—team up to deeply hydrate your skin.” I will be keeping this and trying it out in the winter, when my skin needs more hydration. It’s supposed to work well before makeup.
I’m not really interested in the Eggplant mask or Unicorn Glow primer, so I’ll save those to give as holiday gifts.
The Saem is a Korean skincare brand. I will probably save these to give as stocking stuffers. I may try one out. Not too exciting.
These F.A.R.A.H brushes look nice, but I don’t really need face brushes right now. I will probably give them away.
Neither of these are very exciting to me (the theme of the box, LOL. These will probably be stocking stuffers.
I haven’t tried anything from Makeup Geek before, so I am going to test this out. It has a pink duochrome flip, so it’s probably not an everyday highlight for me. It might be nice for Halloween or just dressing up.
This is a pretty blush trio. I don’t really need it and think this will make a nice gift for someone.
Besides the Farmacy Green Clean, this is the other product I was excited about. It’s very pretty and perfect for fall. I have a few of these Huda Obsessions palettes and really enjoy them! It will go well with my Smoky Obsessions palette that’s in my October Shop My Stash.
So, I was very excited to try the Ipsy Glam Bag Ultimate out, but I’ll only use a few of the 12 products I received. For $50, I don’t think it was a great deal. I’m not sure I will continue this subscription. You would think that for their first box, it would be amazing.
Did you try Ipsy Glam Bag Ultimate this month? What do you think? Did you get different products than I did?