Hi all! I just received my August Allure Beauty Box. The Allure Beauty Box is $15 a month. And you receive deluxe and some full size products. Not bad!
Here’s the August box:
- Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream
- Nuria Defend Triple Action Eye Cream (full size $40)
- Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara
- Laritzy Liquid Beams in Topaz (full size $22)
- MakeUp Eraser MakeUp Eraser The Mini in Black
- Cargo Essential Lip Color in Palm Beach (full size $22)
This is such an affordable box and it always introduces me to new brands, which I like! This month, I received three full sized items. I will use everything except fr the lip color, which is too bright for me. I may pass along the Laritzy liquid beam to my daughter.
I item I’m most excited about is the Nuria eye cream. It looks really nice.
Do you get Allure Beauty Box? Did we get the same products this month?
2 thoughts on “Allure Beauty Box August 2019”
Looks like you recieved some nice products, I used to love the Benefit They’re real mascara before deciding to going cruelty-free. They are definitely one of those brands I wish were, they have some beautiful looking blushes. I think i only have one of their products still in my collection the original hoola bronzer. I figured I purchased it it would be wasteful to just get rid of it.