Hi all! I usually do my favorites post on Sunday, but I am a little late this week. The weather has been so nice in Kansas City, it’s hard to sit down and write!
I have still been testing fantastic products, including ones to help transition into spring. Below are fast working sheet masks for all types of skin issues, cute and slimming capri pants and a rose elixir:
Alba Fast Fix Sheet Masks ($3.49 USD) Individually wrapped, serum-soaked fiber masks contour to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. In as little as 5 minutes, skin experiences a powerful beauty-enhancing treatment! 100% vegetarian ingredients, no animal testing, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors or parabens.
- Coconut Water Hydrate Sheet Mask: an infusion of coconut water, cucumber and chamomile provide a mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness
- Camu Camu Anti-Wrinkle Sheet Mask: camu camu, cocoa and caffeine fight the good fight to help firm, tone and tackle those pesky lines and wrinkles
- Papaya Anti-Acne Sheet Mask: the zit-zapping trio of papaya, lemon balm and salicylic acid penetrate pores to give pimples their proper punishment
- Grapefruit Even Tone Sheet Mask: grapefruit, charcoal and turmericvanish visible pores, soothe redness and help lighten shadows, to give skin a soft, even glow
What I think: What I love about sheet masks are that they are so easy to apply and are finished in minutes. I tried the Grapefruit mask first and it soothed my sensitive skin and gave it a glow. My daughter liked the Papaya mask for her occasional acne. The Coconut Water mask is perfect for when my skin is very dry and the Camu Camu mask is great for ladies (like me) who need to firm skin.
Purchase at Target, Wal-Mart, Whole Foods & natural food stores
SlimSation Floral Print Capri ($64 USD) –Ultra-comfortable, wrinkle-resistant SlimSation stretch fabric feels beautiful on every body. Slim-fitting and flat front for a smooth look along with side decorative faux pockets and 2 flat pockets in the back.
- Contoured waistband on capri cut.
- SlimSation stretch moves with you while retaining its shape.
- Rayon, Nylon, Spandex blend. Machine wash, cold. Imported.
- 22″ inseam
- Average leg opening is 18 3/4″
What I think: These pants are so cute! The print is a dark navy blue and it is is gorgeous. They do slim the stomach and rear and look amazing on. Perfect for spring and summer!
Purchase at http://www.slimsation.com
KYPRIS Beauty Elixir I: 1,000 Roses ($90 for 14ml or $225 or 47ml) — A 100% active, moisturizing Beauty oil formulated with holistic principles in mind. Scientifically established nutrients, a plethora of botanical extracts, and the essential oil of 1,000 organic Bulgarian roses combine to repair signs of environmental challenge to deliver dewy, glowing, rose-petal-soft skin. (SRP: $90 or £70/14ml or $225 or £175/47ml). Actives have been selected based on their recognition by both western and natural medicine as beneficial to skin. Each Beauty Elixir features 18 or more active natural ingredients, including:
- CoQ10 certified by Kaneka, shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage both acute and over time
- Vitamin C Ester and Vitamin E Protects and inspires collagen production, the vitamin c ester has several clinical studies behind it establishing its benefit to collagen in skin
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil Wild-crafted from the high deserts of Arizona, KYPRIS is currently the only company using US grown and procured Prickly Pear which is a distinct genus species to North America and boasts 150% the vitamin E of argan oil, minerals, and amino acids – anti-inflammatory and healing to restore irritated, dry skin
- Baobab A wealth of phytosterols that nourish and soften
- Rosehip Phytonutrient, Vitamin, Antioxidant, and essential fatty acid rich
- Pomegranate 60% punicic acid, diminishes inflammatory effects of UV over exposure
- Delivers luminous, lusciously soft skin. Diminishes the appearance of UV overexposure. Mega dose of nourishment to skin.
- Use 2-5 drops per application
What I think: This oil smells like fresh roses and is so luxe! It is very hydrating and softens skin immediately. I love this as a night treatment. In the morning my skin is soft and smooth.
Purchase at http://shop.kyprisbeauty.com
One thought on “My Beauty Favorites — Week of February 13-19, 2017”