Happy Easter! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day! I plan to cook for my family, who returned last night from a spring break trip. I missed them, and am happy to spend the day with them!
This week, I am loving a mixed group of beauty products including a whitening toothpaste, a lash enhancer, a hair color marker, and a luxe soap-on-a-rope:
Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste ($21 USD) — Our Whitening Toothpaste with Fluoride brightens teeth 273% more effectively than the leading national brand.
- Whitens: CalproxÂ safely lifts surface stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco, red wine and other stains without harsh abrasives or the risk of sensitivity. Maintains and enhances the vibrancy of professionally bleached teeth. Restores bonding, caps, veneers and dentures to their original whiteness.
- Freshens: Sodium Bicarbonate provides long-lasting germicidal protection for fresher breath.
- Strengthens: The combination of Calcium, Phosphates and Magnesium re-mineralizes tooth enamel.
- Protects: Fights against cavities with fluoride.
Silica Free, Gluten Free, Sulfate Free, Dye Free, Kosher
What I think: I love this toothpaste! It is a very gentle way to remove stains. The Original Mint flavor is fresh, but mild. After a couple of weeks use, I really noticed a difference in the color of my teeth — much whiter!
Purchase at http://www.supersmile.com
HydroPeptide Lash ($96 USD) — Eyelash Fortifying + Hair Volumizing Peptides, Biotin, Folic Acid – A natural lash enhancer, Lash is formulated with a drug-free peptide complex that visibly improves the appearance of lashes and brows by strengthening them for a fuller, longer, less brittle appearance.
– 3 peptides including Eyelash Fortifying Peptides and Hair-Fullness Peptide for superior lash results
– Biotin, Folic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, and Lemon Peel Extract to help prevent breakage and strengthen hair
– Soybean oil and Sodium Hyaluronate to hydrate and nourish the brow and lash area
What I think: This is a natural way to condition and nourish brows and lashes. I have been using it for a short while, but my lashes do feel softer and a bit fuller. I will continue using it and hope they get longer, too!
Available at shop.hydropeptide.com
TouchBack Marker in Dark Brown ($14.95 4 mL /.13 fl oz in 5 shades, $24.95 8 mL /.27 fl oz in 8 shades) –TouchBack actually bonds to the hair, blending seamlessly with permanent hair color for a totally natural look. (Unlike hair mascaras, crayons, gels and powders, which dull the hair and flake off.) TouchBack’s patented formula uses temporary hair colors, but without harsh chemicals — no ammonia or peroxide — so, it’s gentle on your hair.
What I think: I love this marker! I really need to color my gray roots, but I have been so lazy lately. This works like magic. I just “color” the grays with the marker, then comb the area with the little comb included. It is so natural looking and the Dark Brown color is a perfect match for my hair. It lasts until I wash it out and doesn’t rub off.
Available at CVS and Walgreens
Senteurs d’Orient Hammam Soap ($38 USD) — Handmade in Lebanon, these luxurious soaps use essential oils and moisturizing ingredients to give the user a relaxing yet hydrating experience in shower. Available in five sensuous fragrances, the uniquely oversized, exquisite soap offers unmatched elegance and charm. After using, hang in your shower and enjoy the scent that envelops your bathroom! The scents are Orange Blossom, Jasmine of Arabia, Amber, Rose of Damascus and Tuberose.
What I think: I was sent these wonderful soaps in Rose of Damascus and Tuberose. They both smell amazing and really fresh. They come on a small rope and can be hung up in the shower. Beautiful, fragrant and functional — very luxurious!
Available at http://www.senteursdorient.com
What are you loving this week? Leave a comment and let me know!