Beauty.com has announced the second installment of their exclusive MILLY Game Face Bag Series. You can receive filled with amazing beauty products when you spend $125 or more at Beauty.com.
The 2016 MILLY Game Face Bag features a vibrant paint stroke design. The oversized cosmetics pouch is spacious enough for toting all your makeup and skin care essentials. “I am thrilled for my collaboration with Beauty.com,” says MILLY designer Michelle Smith. “With a vibrant painterly print straight from my Spring ’16 runway collection, this pouch is the perfect size. Put your game face on for spring!”
The MILLY Game Face Bag arrives fully stocked with 12 prestige beauty samples in both deluxe and full sizes. The cosmetics bag and its contents have an approximate combined retail value of more than $150. The selection includes offerings from some of the beauty world’s top beauty and skin care brands.
- Skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Face Gels – Forehead Patch (.21 oz)
- Invisibobble Hair Ties, Navy Blue (3 ea)
- Jay Manuel Beauty The Everything Mascara, Noir (.28 fl oz)
- Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum (5 ml)
- BeautyBlender Blotterazzi with Liquid Cleanser
- Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Pencil Primati, Defining Navy
- Ahava Deadsea Mineral Hand Cream (20 ml)
- Clean Fragrance Rain VOC (1 ml)
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream? Cleanser (20 ml)
- Soap & Glory Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm, Vanilla Bean (.63 oz)
- NUXE Dry Oil Shimmer (.33 fl oz)
- Phyto Phytocitrus Color Protect Radiance Mask (50 ml)
- Beauty.com offer card
I thinks the bag is really fun! The products look amazing, too. I love so many of these brands such as Korres, Ahava, Soap & Glory and Invisibobble and am wanting to try Kevyn Aucoin and Jay Manuel. It is a fun assortment of skincare and makeup.
Are you going to pick up a bag and some amazing Beauty.com products? Leave a comment and let me know!