There is a new Beauty.com gift with purchase! I love these! They come with beautiful makeup bags and a bunch of deluxe beauty samples — I have tried lots of new brands with these samples and they are great to save up for traveling!
This time, they are offering the exclusive Sage Bag from designer Rachel Comey as a complimentary gift for shoppers. Customers will receive the cosmetics tote when they spend $99 or more at the prestige beauty retailer. To complement Comey’s spring/summer 2016 collection that featured a soft and “lived-in” look, Rachel Comey’s Sage Bag is made of post-consumer materials.
The Sage Bag arrives fully stocked with 11 prestige beauty samples in both deluxe and full sizes. The bag and its contents have an approximate combined retail value of more than $120.
- Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment (10 ml)
- clariSEA De-Blemish Spot Treatment (30 ml)
- W3LL People Expressionist Mascara Traveler (.12 oz)
- Skin&CO Umbrian Truffle Hand cream (10 ml)
- Not Soap, Radio Liquid Freud Body Lotion (35 ml)
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (1 oz)
- Hugo Boss EDT VOC (.07 oz)
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Crème (1.25 oz)
- The Beachwaver Co Half Up, Brunette (1)
- John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo (1 oz)
- John Masters Organics Citrus Neroli Detangler (1 oz)
- Beauty.com offer card
I think the bag is so cute, and I love that it is made from post-consumer materials! I have been wanting to try some of these brands like Not Soap, Radio and Peter Thomas Roth’s masks! This bag of goodies would also make an amazing Valentine’s Day gift!
This is available now at Beauty.com