I love finding affordable skincare that is readily available at mass market retailers. I have always enjoyed St. Ives Apricot Scrub, so was excited to try two new products — the Scrub-Free Exfoliating Pads and the Naturally Smooth Hand Cream.
NEW St. Ives Scrub-Free Exfoliating Pads
· First mass-market brand exfoliating pads with alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs)
· Exfoliates to reveal smoother, younger-looking skin in just 7 days
· Formulated with 100 percent natural lactic acid
· Available at select mass retailers, drugstores and supermarkets nationwide for $4.99 (suggested retail price)
This is a gentle way to scrub your face. I think it is perfect for women who are a little older and need exfoliation, but cannot not use a harsher scrub. My skin is smooth after use. It smells great, too! Fresh and citrusy. I suggest to use it a few time a week until your skin gets use to it.
NEW St. Ives Naturally Smooth Hand Cream
· Exfoliates and improves the appearance of rough, uneven skin in just 7 days
· 100 percent natural moisturizers help it absorb quickly into skin
· Formulated with natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs)
· Available at Target stores nationwide for $2.99 (suggested retail price)
I am really loving this hand cream. It smells fantastically fruity and smooths hands instantly, making them look much younger! And for $2.99 — what a deal! I would suggest purchasing a bunch of these to keep in your purse, at your desk, on your nightstand. Great price and product.
Enjoy these great deals!