Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you have a fun or relaxing day ahead of you. Any plans? I’m not sure what we are going to do tonight. Probably eat at home and watch TV. LOL!
I thought I’d do a fun kind of Valentine’s themed palette review today. I hope you enjoy!
This is the UR A QT Palette from Colourpop. Right now, it’s an Ulta exclusive. It’s so adorable and pretty. It’s perfect for Valentine’s and Spring looks, as well as soft, neutral looks.
Stunning! I love the purples, pinks and neutrals in this palette. And I love that the shades are soft.
The Ulta website doesn’t give a description of each shade, so the descriptions are mine:
- 2 Hot 4 U — matte light peach
- Luv Me — metallic light pink Super Shock Shadow
- Angel Face — cool toned medium pink matte with glitter
- With Luv — light warm brown
- So Fine — light-medium mauve matte
- Kiss Me — light-medium plum duo-chrome
- Lover — medium-dark berry metallic
- Love Note — medium lilac matte
- 1st Date — medium warm brown
- Candy Gram — deep plum metallic
- Cutie Pie — light pink frost
- Heart Eyes — deep purple matte
From Left to Right: 2 Hot 4 U, Luv Me, Angel Face, With Luv, So Fine and Kiss Me — I love the names, just like the little conversation hearts!
All of these swatched well. I love 2 Hot 4 U as a base color. Also Angel Face is a gorgeous Super Shock and Kiss Me is a lovely duochrome. I’m not much of a fan of With Luv just because of the very pink shade. I do love the pigment though.
From Left to Right: Lover, Love Note, 1st Date, Candy Gram Cutie Pie and Heart Eyes.
I love all of these purple and plum shades! Heart Eyes looks like a dark brown in the pan, but it’s such a gorgeous plum. Plus Love Note is so pretty in the crease!
I’m so glad I picked this palette up. It’s so pretty on and I really love purple! This also has a couple of neutral shades, but I can see myself using this more when I want a bright and fun look.
Have you purchased the UR A QT palette? What do you think? Or, what is your favorite palette to use for Valentine’s Day? palette