Hi all! Happy Saturday! I’m doing some home remodeling today, anyone want to help me remove old wallpaper? No? I do not blame you!
I’ve included sets from Milk Makeup, Pixi Beauty, Laneige and Farsali. I love these products and these they would make amazing gifts for the skincare and makeup junkie in your life!
- DELUXE KUSH MASCARA (BOOM – blackest black): High volume mascara with conditioning cannabis seed oil, heart-shaped fibers and pure pigments for clump-free, intense black finish.
- MINI HYDRO GRIP PRIMER: Primer with hemp-derived cannabis seed extract to hydrate and blue agave extract to grip makeup for all-day hold.
- MINI COOLING WATER: Cooling, under-eye-de-puffing stick packed with soothing seawater and caffeine for instantly energized skin.
- MINI WATERMELON BRIGHTENING SERUM: Solid serum with Swiss garden cress sprout extract to brighten and watermelon fruit extract to hydrate for more even skin tone and texture.
- GLOW OIL LIP + CHEEK – (GLIMMER – mauve shimmer): Shimmering, sheer multi-use lip + cheek with rice bran oil to hydrate for a lit-from-within glow.
- MINI HIGHLIGHTER – (BLITZED – rose gold): Dewy, multi-use highlighter with mango butter and avocado oil to hydrate and blend seamlessly for an everyday glow.
- MINI BRONZER – (BAKED – bronze): Creamy, multi-use bronzer stick with mango butter and avocado oil to hydrate and blend seamlessly for a sun-kissed glow.
- KUSH MASCARA (BOOM – blackest black): High volume mascara with thickening heart-shaped fibers, conditioning cannabis oil and pure pigments for a clump-free, intense black finish.
- MINI KUSH CLEAR BROW GEL (HYDRO – clear): Clear brow gel with conditioning, hemp-derived cannabis seed oil to tame and set brow hair without stiffness or flaking.
- MINI KUSH LIP BALM (GREEN DRAGON – clear): Hydrating, soothing daily balm with conditioning, hemp-derived cannabis seed oil to soften lips and improve texture.
Milk Makeup is Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Paraben-Free and Gluten-Free
Pixi Beauty Liquid Fairy Lights Duo ($24 USD) — This limited edition kit includes two of our long wearing liquid glimmer eyeshadows. Wear solo or on top of eye shadow for an instant sparkle effect. Kit includes Liquid Fairy Lights in BareBrilliance & SunRay.
I really recommend these. I have the BareBrilliance shade and it’s gorgeous!
Pixi Beauty Best of Tonics ($22 USD) — Discover 3 of our cult status skin tonics! Use after cleansing, before serum & moisturizer. Kit contains: Deluxe travel sizes of Rose Tonic, Glow Tonic, and Vitamin-C Tonic.
Pixi products are available at pixibeauty.com
Farsali Skin Goals – Blur, Prime, Hydrate & Soothe Set ($25, $33 value) — Skin Goals contains four mini versions of FARSÁLI faves. Skintune Blur blurs, Unicorn Essence primes, Rose Gold Elixir hydrates, and Volcanic Elixir soothes.
This Set Contains:
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Unicorn Essence Antioxidant Primer Serum
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Rose Gold Elixir – 24K Gold Infused Beauty Oil
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Volcanic Elixir Polynesian Beauty Oil
Just to let you know, these are tiny. You only get a few uses with each little bottle. You can buy a mini of most of these for $22 each, and it’s about twice the amount of product. So if I like one of these, I might purchase a mini.
Laneige Kiss Me at Midnight Set ($28 USD) — A sweet midnight treat for your lips—indulge yourself in this Lip Sleeping Mask trio featuring two limited-edition flavors. Craving a berry cocktail, minty rush, or a sweet candy treat? Choose the Lip Sleeping Mask flavor that best fits your mood. A formula that’s both rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, with Moisture Wrap™ technology that coats lips in a protective film. Apply it before bed to lock in essential moisture and wake up with soft, supple lips.
I use these before bed, but also in the daytime, too. They are really great lip balms!
I hope you’ve been enjoying all of my gift guides this year. And there’s more to come!
4 thoughts on “Holiday Gift Guide 2019 — Makeup and Skincare Sets”
I love the pixi tonics! I just started using the Laneige lip mask, I like it a lot my skin/lips always get so dry this time of year. Great list you have here!
Thanks! I love the Laneige mask, too! And I love all things Pixi.