Hi all! I hope you are having a great weekend! I have ear infections so I am staying home and resting this weekend.
I have recently been sent nourishing products from Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Hair Care for my honest review.
Cloud 10’s innovative CBD-Infused Hair Care line is rich in CBD thanks to Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, also known as Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil, from organically grown hemp that provides nourishing Cannabinoids, Protein, Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and essential nutrients that work in synergy to enhance hair and scalp health.
Plant-based PhytoKeratin Plus promotes the hair’s strength, body and elasticity and is made from hemp and rice through a patented extraction process. The powerful, first-of-its-kind combination of Organic CBD and PhytoKeratin Plus within the Cloud 10 line delivers nutrient-rich formulas that help to revitalize hair, soothe and tone the scalp, while providing better manageability, moisture and super shine.
Here are the products I received:
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Shampoo ($27 for 8.4 oz) revitalizes hair by combining hydrolyzed proteins and plant extracts to provide volume, shine and softness, especially for chemically and physically damaged hair.
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Conditioner ($27 for 8.4 oz) with the nourishing, protective and moisturizing properties of Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Baobab to revitalize, fight frizz and detangle hair.
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Leave-in Scalp Toner ($31 for 5 oz) strengthens hair, soothes and hydrates the scalp, and helps protect hair and skin from damaging free radicals.
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused All-in-One Hair Lotion ($30 for 5 oz) is a leave-in formula that protects hair from heat styling while helping to detangle, nourish, and reduce frizz, leaving hair feeling smooth, silky, revitalized, and more manageable.
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Glossing Mist ($29 for 5 oz) is an ultra-hydrating, lightweight conditioning mist formulated to provide a gloss finish while leaving hair feeling soft and silky.
Each formula is delicately scented with a hint of jasmine, and all are sulfate free, paraben free, cruelty free, and safe for color-treated hair.
I have used all 5 products. First of all the scent is amazing! It’s a soft, exotic floral and it leaves a light fragrance in my hair. I feel that these products work so well with my color treated hair. They don’t fade my color at all.
The shampoo is light and cleansing, but doesn’t strip my hair. I do get lots of volume from it. The conditioner is very creamy — a little goes a long way. I love how hydrating it is.
My favorite product is the Leave-in Scalp Toner. When the air gets dryer in the fall and winter, my scalp gets itchy. This instantly soothes my itchy scalp. And the more times I’ve used it, the better my scalp feels. Amazing! Plus, I love how it protects hair and the skin on my scalp from free radicals.
After the scalp treatment, I use the Hair Lotion while my hair is still damp and concentrated towards the ends of my hair. I use the Glossing Spray when my hair is dry as a finishing spray. Both hydrate and tame my frizzies!
I am so happy I got to try these Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Hair Care products! I feel I’ve discovered a brand that is so good for my hair!
These products can be purchased here.
2 thoughts on “Brand Review — Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Hair Care”
Great review, I’ve never heard of this brand before!