Hi all! Happy Easter weekend! I hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend!
I was so excited to receive the Urban Decay Naked Reloaded ($44 USD) palette for my honest review.
I love Urban Decay shadows. The Born to Run palette is one of my favorite palettes of all time! (And have you seen the new Game of Thrones palette — gorgeous)! So, I had high hopes for this one. Read on to find out my thoughts on Naked Reloaded.
This palette was created to be an essential Naked palette, featuring 12 all-new eyeshadow shades that redefine neutral with Urban Decay’s signature formula. Urban Decay recently retired their original Naked palette. This new palettes’ eyeshadows claim to be flattering for any age, gender, and skin tone. The four outer pans are bigger for the shades you’ll use the most. A bright peach hue stands out among warm and cool mattes, metallics, and iridescent micro-shimmers.
So pretty! The shades are:
- Bribe (warm ivory matte)
- Barely Baked (soft gold metallic)
- Angel Fire (pale rose-gold w/iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Retro (bright peach matte)
- Reputation (deep rose-gold w/ iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Burn (copper-burgundy metallic)
- End Game (chocolate brown matte)
- Dreamweaver (cool brown w/ iridescent 3D sparkle)
- Distilled (bronze metallic)
- Bucked (warm brown matte)
- Boundaries (warm terracotta matte)
- Blur (light nude matte)