Last week Target had four new limited edition beauty boxes for sale online. I guess these have been available for purchase at some Target stores, but they decided to sell them online, too. Each box was $7.
I chose two of the boxes to purchase, the Treat Yourself box that contains pampering bath, body and face products and the Wakeup and Makeup box that has makeup and other products to help you start the day. These two are no longer available online, but they are available at stores near me, so you might be able to pick one up. Luckily, the other two boxes are still available online. They are Be YOU(tiful) and All the Masks. Check them out!
I want to share what was in each box. First is the Treat Yourself:
- Olay Regenerist Whips
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia
- ME!Bath Bath Bomb
- Bodycology Free & Lovely Coconut & Rose Body Butter
- Luxe by Mr. Bubble Bath Meltaway
- Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser
- Dr. Teals Pink Himalayan Foaming Bath
I chose this box because I wanted to try the Olay Whips and my family love to take baths, so the bath products are a win, too. I’ll probably give the Burt’s Bees balm away because I don’t wear dark colors, but I will probably try everything else!
Here is the Wakeup and Makeup Box:
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Face Palette
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Cleansing Wipes
- Dove Dry Spray Invisible Sheer Fresh
- Dove Dry Shampoo Coconut
- COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara 785 Extreme Black
- Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Makeup Remover Wipes
This is my favorite of the two boxes. This was only $7! The two elf products together are $14 — $6 for the brush and $8 for the palette. So for me those made the box worth it. But there is also a mascara, deodorant and other goodies that make it such an amazing deal! I’m looking forward to playing with the products!
Have you picked up any of these boxes? If so, which ones?