I was sent LORAC’s Pirates Of The Caribbean Eye Shadow Palette ($52 USD) for my honest review. This palette features 18 brand-new PRO-formula eye shadows inspired by the film and a deluxe mini Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencil in black to craft a smoky, sultry, Captain Jack inspired eye.
Velvety-smooth shadows are hyper pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line, and define your eyes like a pro. Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencil is long lasting, highly pigmented, and ultra smooth to outlast every adventure. Plus, an attached sharpener helps achieve a precise line every time.
- Ghostly (white shimmer)
- Starry Night (light cobalt blue shimmer)
- Compass (true gold shimmer)
- Arrrgh! (brown shimmer)
- Black Pearl (iridescent blue-green shimmer)
- YoHo (silver champagne shimmer)
- Bones (sand matte)
- Silvermist (silver chrome shimmer)
- Treasure (ruby red shimmer)
- Tell No Tales (burgundy mauve matte)
- Shiver Me (blush pearl shimmer)
- Cursed (black gold shimmer)
- Matte-y (ivory matte)
- Lost At Sea (silver blue shimmer)
- Pirates Chest (caramel matte)
- Sea Haze (golden sage shimmer)
- Menace (deep forest green matte)
- Silent Mary (grey plum matte)
My attempt to swatch the colors in the above order (bad quality):
They are very highly pigmented. They all glided on my arm and are very rich in color. There are so many gorgeous colors that it’s easy to create so many beautiful looks.
This is so gorgeous. I really recommend it!
One thought on “LORAC’s Pirates Of The Caribbean Eye Shadow Palette Review”