I’m so thrilled to share news about the latest and great from Laura Mercier for Fall 2012.
The new, limited-edition Cinema Noir Collection will be on shelves beginning in July. Please find the inspiration behind Laura newest colour story belong along with product details below.
· This season, Laura was inspired by the Hollywood stars of the late 1940’s, the era when black & white film transitioned into colour.
· Think intellectual beauties like Ingrid Berman, Katherine Hepburn and Rita Hayworth, with their signature sensual quality and slightly colourized look.
· The soft, sultry, moody palette inspires a cinematic vintage charm, strong romanticism and ultra-feminine appeal.
· Eyes wear muted shades in smoky mixes of teals & chocolates, mixed together for a sultry look
· Lashes are long and voluminous, defining the eye
· Lips have a creamy soft finish in shades of roses & mauves
· Cheeks are luminous & glowing
· Nails are painted in soft shades of nude and cocoa
Eye Colour Duet ($22.00) Mystere, Suspense
Tightline Cake Eye Liner ($22.00) Deep Teal, Ground Espresso
Long Lash Mascara ($24.00) Burgundy
Shimmer Bloc ($38.00) Starlet Mosaic
Nail Lacquer ($18.00) Cocoa Suede, Organza, Nude Silk
Crème/Shimmer Lip Colour ($24.00) Passion Fruit, Tea Rose, Raspberry Sorbet, Fresh Brown
Purchase at www.lauramercier.com