- 0.26 oz blush compact
- Dual-ended brush
Mally Evercolor Long-Wear Shadow Stick Duo ($31.92 QVC) — These shadow sticks in beautiful shades bring out the white in your eyes and catch highlights when you bat your lashes. The bulletproof formula glides on, sets, and wears for hours–all you need are these sticks and a finger to smudge and soften. I love the shimmer and the fact that they only come off when you take them off! So pretty!
- Includes two 0.06 oz Evercolor shadow sticks — the colors combinations are:
- Foxy: includes Rosy Taupe and Saddle Shimmer, both brown shades
- Starlet: includes Dusk, a shimmery rose and Platinum, a metallic shimmer
- Showstopper: includes Plum, a deep purple and Champagne, a shimmery beige
Mally “Rise & Shine” Long Wear 9-pc Brightening Collection ($67.00 QVC) — The best of Mally’s high-performance products in a total face collection that helps you refresh and recharge your looks–so you feel your best.
- 0.3 fl oz Cancellation Conditioning Concealer in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Rich
- 0.18 oz Rise & Shine eye shadow duo with eye shadow brush in Coffee and Mocha
- 0.13 oz Rise & Shine brightening blush
- 0.39 fl oz volumizing mascara in Black
- 0.04 oz Evercolor Starlight liner in Kona
- 0.10 oz luminizer in Heavenly
- 0.10 oz Highshine lip pen in Southern Peach
- 0.044 oz Brow Beauty Brow Boost in Taupe
- Cosmetic pouch
Some of the highlights of this collection is the Cancellation Conditioning Concealer — a long-wearing, full-coverage, SPF 25 concealer to be used under and around eyes, all over face or on body. Cover anything you want to conceal; Volumizing mascara captures Mally’s time-tested method of building incredible lashes. The formula won’t budge, but comes off with soap and water; Evercolor Starlight liner in a long-wearing deep brown called Kona, perfect to brighten and define eyes when you need performance; The Highshine lip pen creates Mally’s signature super-shiny lip by delivering a primer, lipstick, and gloss in one. The Southern Peach is a really pretty neutral
My least favorite was the eye shadow only because it both the shades are a deep brown. A lighter color would have made a more complete eye look.
Tips to used the kit: Apply concealer under eyes and on lids; dab and blend gently. Also add to any spots that need concealment. Apply luminizer with fingers on lid and cheekbones. Dust eye shadow across lids, lash line to crease. Use eye liner on top and/or bottom lash line and in inner rims for a more smoky look. Stroke on two coats of mascara on top lashes, one on bottom. Using short, feathery upward strokes, apply Brow Boost. Smile and apply blush on apples of cheeks, blending up towards cheekbones. Finish with a gorgeous glossy lip.
- 0.17 fl oz Lip Lacquer
- 0.01 oz Lip Liner