It’s always fun to look back on the past year.My list of favorite products from 2008 includes not only new products, but items that have been around a while and I discovered them just this year. Here they are:
5. Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base + Concealer ($8.99 USD) — This concealer is fantastic! It not only covers my dark circles and blemishes, it brightens too. It contains white tea and marine extract as brighteners and goes on very smoothly.
4. L’Oreal Skin Genesis SPF 15 Lotion ($20.99 USD) — Once you apply this lotion it soaks right in and makes the skin glow. I find myself applying less concealer and foundation when I have this on.
3. Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter ($3.69 USD) — This is the best lip balm I have ever tried! Not too hard, not too greasy, it slides on your lips and stays there! It instantly makes the lips soft and feels really natural on. This wonderful product is 95% organic and is paraben free and comes in carrot, berry, citrus, melon and mint.
2. L’Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara ($9.99 USD) — Don’t let the name fool you, there is nothing bare or natural about your lashes once you apply this fantastic lengthening and thickening mascara. L’Oreal does claim that “the innovative formula contains 86% natural-origin ingredients, shine-enhancing minerals and is both paraben- and fiber-free.”
1. Philosophy Amazing Grace ($40.00 USD for 2 oz)– When I first tried this perfume earlier this year, I didn’t care much for it. But the longer I wore it the more I grew to love it. It’s a soft floral with a undertone of musk. I think this would smell lovely on any woman!
What is your favorite product from this year? Leave me a comment. Also, if there are any products you think I should try in 2009, let me know. I am always on the look out for new products!
Have a fun — and safe — New Year’s Eve and a fantastic 2009!